“The Charity Society,” a livable and sustainable metropolis. Asset World Foundation for Charity under Asset World Corporation announces the cooperation with the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration, entrepreneurs in the Sathorn area, and business partners to organize “GIVE GREEN CBD: SYNERGY POWER 2019,” to improve society and the environment, raise the quality of life of Bangkok people, and expand it to disadvantaged children.
Starting from August 2019 to January 2020, the project will feature 4 activities, namely “AWC Charity Market Around,” a charity flea market; “Empire Tower We Run 2019 with Virgin Active,” an environmentally-friendly running event; “A Sathorn District Charity Christmas Tree,” a giant Christmas tree decorated with stationery and sports equipment under the concept “The Green Happiness Society,” and lastly, the “Pun Fun” project to pass on happiness and educational opportunities through stationery and sports equipment donation to disadvantaged children on the National Children’s Day in 2020. Moreover, some of monetary donation will also support newborn infants at the Children’s Hospital Foundation or Queen Sirikit National Institute of Child Health Foundation.
A commitment to improving society, environment, community, and helping underprivileged youths is the beginning of the “GIVE GREEN CBD: SYNERGY POWER 2019” project.
“Asset World Foundation for Charity under Asset World Corporation is committed to creating a better future and to better satisfying the needs in the real estate development business. We adhere to the main responsibility of contributing values and benefits to communities, society, environment and the nation in a sustainable and harmonious way,” said Mrs. Wallapa Traisorat, Chief Executive Officer and President of Asset World Corporation.
“For 7 years, this mission has always been our core value which is concretely expressed through the “GIVE GREEN CBD: SYNERGY POWER” project, a synergy of public and private sectors to improve the community in Sathorn district for a better quality of life, a better society and a cleaner environment. We are determined to continue this project to support BMA in transforming Bangkok into the number one business center as stated in the roadmap of BMA. We are truly committed to making Bangkok a livable metropolis with a sustainable quality society.”
4 main activities in the “GIVE GREEN CBD: SYNERGY POWER 2019” project include; –
(1) “AWC Charity Market Around,” a charity flea market full of donation items in good conditions and new products for sales from August 26-30, 2019 at the Empire Tower, G floor. Enjoy shopping for eco-friendly household products, utensils, and decorative items from famous shops that will answer all urban lifestyle needs without hurting the environment. Under the “The Green for Change” concept, generous donors and the participating shops, such as clothing boutiques, candy stores, and famous brands like Garmin, SE-ED, Major Cineplex, FU FU Shabu Taiwan, and ZERO kcal by Khun Kalamare, will offer a wide range of green products both for sales and display. A part of the income from the sales will be given to the project to buy school supplies and sports equipment for disadvantaged children.
(2) “Empire Tower We Run Activity 2019 with Virgin Active,” will take place on November 10 under the concept of “Green Marathon Run One Cup,” with only one water cup per person to be used throughout the running route. Participating runners will have a rare opportunity to run on a 21-km route of the Sathorn Road through the heart of Bangkok with an eco-friendly running style, “100% GIVE GREEN.” 4 types of running include: the 21 km Half Marathon, the 10.5 km Mini Marathon, and the 4.2 km Fun Run. The income from entry fees after deducing costs will be given to the project to buy school supplies, books, and sports equipment as Children’s Day gifts for underprivileged youths in the “Pun Fun” project. To register online, visit www.empiretowerwerun.com today until October 4, 2019 and receive a running kit at EmSpace @Empire Tower booth, G floor from September 2 – October 4, 2019. The entry fee is 500 baht for Fun Run, 600 baht for Mini Marathon, and 700 baht for Half Marathon. For the running kit to be sent by post, runners are asked to pay additional 50 baht. Special! for the first 300 runners who register at the EmSpace booth, receive a privilege to buy a limited edition Collapsible Cup for 100 baht. For more information, please email email@example.com, or visit www.facebook.com/EmpireTowerWeRun, or call 064 829 6245.
(3) “A Sathorn District Charity Christmas Tree” is a giant Christmas tree decorated with school supplies and sports equipment with the concept of “The Green Happiness Society.” The tree will stand as a temporary landmark at Chong Nonsi BTS from November 15 to January 31, 2020 to create a joyous atmosphere for Sathorn people and to make children’s dream for Christmas come true when this Christmas tree is decorated with lights during the festival of happiness to brighten the lives of people who walk on the Chong Nonsi skywalk.
And (4) The “Pun Fun” project, the last activity to pass on happiness to children on the National Children Day 2020 by delivering school supplies and sports equipment which are the very same items that decorate the Charity Christmas Tree, as well as scholarships to underprivileged children to bring them hope and love.
This is another project born out of the public and private cooperation to raise the quality of life of Thai people, starting from the Sathorn district to youths in underdeveloped rural areas.
Asset World Corporation has received excellent support from BMA and other sponsors, namely
• Virgin Active, KPMG, KTAM, VGI, GIS, UOB, CES, Thai Beverage, Chang Drinking Water, 100 Plus Drink, FU FU Shabu Taiwan
• Perfect Companion, Maersk Line, TOTO, TCC Technology, PCS, AIS, Jones Lang LaSalle, Chin-Na-Rat, Bangkok Industrial Gas, Deutsche Bank, Major Cineplex, SE-ED.
The support from these organizations is the key to make all of the 4 activities happen, to follow BMA roadmap direction, and to promote a positive image of the Sathorn business area as a top quality urban and creative community and the number one business center from the present and into the future.
Follow news of the “GIVE GREEN CBD: SYNERGY POWER 2019” Project
and the Asset World Corporation Group at