Recently signed an MOU with Ralali PTE. LTD., the owner of www.ralali.com – currently the largest online B2B marketplace in Indonesia, on “ASEAN B2B Marketplace” project. Piloting at Thailand market, this project aims to build an online business platform for ASEAN, helping small and medium sized businesses to source, scale, and sustain through digital technology.
SCG from the very beginning aimed to build infrastructure to boost local economy. Starting a centennial ago with cement for physical infrastructure, now embarking on digital innovation for digital infrastructure. Market and industry expertise of SCG combined with Ralali.com’s digital innovation will simplify supply chain by bridging principal and main distributors directly to small and medium-sized businesses. On top of this, the platform will also provide the right financing, the right logistics and other relevant solutions for its customers.
This project will commence January 2019 with food services and automotive industries as pilot. Thailand currently has more than 130,000 food outlets with more than USD 32bn in market value. In automotive, Thailand is currently the largest in Southeast Asia with USD 36bn in market value. For SCG Trading, this project is key step to capture the changing customers’ behaviors and increasing demands of online business in Thailand and ASEAN. As for Ralali.com, this will be the milestone for its regional expansion. Both SCG Trading and Ralali.com aspires to give birth to Thailand’s first startup unicorn.
In the Picture (from left)
1. Mr. Nopporn Latthitham, Digital Transformation – Head, SCG Trading Co., Ltd.
2. Mr. Chandra Tandiono, Head of Growth and Expansion, Ralali PTE. LTD.
3. Mr. Kitti Pattanaleenakul, ASEAN Business Director of SCG Trading Co., Ltd.
4. Mr. Bunn Kasemsup, Managing Director, SCG Trading Co., Ltd.
5. Mr. Joseph Aditya, CEO, Ralali PTE. LTD.
6. Mr. Nithi Patarachoke, President, Cement Building Materials Business of SCG
7. Mr. Yuttana Jiamtragan, Vice President-Corporate Administration, SCG
8. Mr. Alexander Lukman, Chief Operating Officer, Ralali PTE. LTD.